Friday, September 4, 2015

DIY journal card

I have been browsing through pinterest for weeks now, trying to get inspirations as I wait for my page protectors to arrive. 

I saw a pinwheel layout for a full page scrapbook page online and have been thinking how to interpret this for Project Life. 

I cut out a plain white card board paper and printed a circle with pie divisions.
Then I just the lines and tried to just trace them with pencil on the paper. 

I just used a regular cutter to cut the pies in the circle. And chose scrap papers to fit each pie.

I was also trying fo figure out the perfect layout for the words that I want to use for this layout. Until I decided to just position the words clockwise. 
And here it is a personalized journal card for my little monster :)

No comments :

Post a Comment