Thursday, March 17, 2016

DIY Egg Surprise

My son loves Kinder Surprise Eggs. To be honest, even I love them too! But I do no want to spend P46 everyday on a chocolate and a small toy. So I decided to just to my own version.

We are celebrating Easter next week so most of the toystores are selling plastic eggs. I got 8 eggs for P79.

I also bought candy for P25 for the whole pack.

We buy a lot of extra toys that we keep for my son and I found these small cars that I can use (my son loves cars by the way).

I also snagged some Cars stickers at the bookstore P40 for both. The other designs were nicer but more expensive also and I just wanted thos project to be very cost efficient.

I just opened all the eggs and placed the goodies inside.

Inside I placed 2 candy packs, 1 toy and a cut up sticker.

Then I closed the eggs and decorated with stickers.

I did all these for about 30 minutes and I cannot wait for my son to wake up to see these. 
The great thing about this project is that you can reuse and redesign the eggs after they have been opened.














No comments :

Post a Comment