Friday, January 25, 2019

Travel tips and a Day of firsts.

I know 2019 is a year of MAKING THINGS HAPPEN. It is a year of new beginnings and first time experiences. Late last year my sisters planned on a trip to Hong Kong. The first time my mom will go on a trip abroad (she's 68 years old), as well as my son Leon (5 years old) . Late did I realize that it was also my first time to travel after becoming a mother.

It was my two sisters, my mom, me and my son who went on the trip. Lucky enough we got two window seats, so it's the first timers who get these seats so they can look out the window and see the view. 




I really prepared for the trip because I wanted this to as smoothly as possible.

 I had a bag full of Leon's planet stickers, toy cars and snacks. I had a lot of extra clothes for Leon too since we knew that it will be cold, I wanted him to keep warm in the trip.

It was also a good decision to bring his planets blanket to just make him comfortable on the trip.



One of the best purchases for this trip is a stroller. I  knew there will be a lot of walking, and he would probably get bored when we go around to shop. I just an umbrella type stroller from Rustan's the brand is called Hauck, the price is around P2,500. The stroller was also a big help when my son wanted to nap. We just popped a travel pillow and he went to sleep as we went around.


Another tip for those who want to go amusement parks, buy your tickets in advance using apps like klook to avoid the lines.

1 comment :

  1. This trip to Hong Kong article of you is really nice. Hope to visit this place also someday. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete