Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Summer Memories

I am very happy to walk into National Bookstore (Shangri-La Plaza branch) with their craft and art supplies in full stock. I saw moms with their kids, buying supplies to make their summer more productive. The summers I remember though was playing outside our house with my cousins, my favorite was piko, luto-lutuan and patintero. I also loved making paperdolls out of cigarette cartons and the dresses out of the palara (we had a sari-sari store then).  But these items would have made my summers brighter for sure!

Stamps, beads and stencils
 Nylons and googly eyes!
 Threads, foams and fun scissors
 Beads, sequins and more


And I found stuff that I want for myself :)
 Ultimate Crayon Collection
 Fun brushes
 Markers
 Striped fuzzy wires

What are your summer memories?

No comments :

Post a Comment