Thursday, March 5, 2015

Toddler Craft: Calming Bottles

I have been on pinterest for days, looking for ideas that I can do for my son.
The calming bottles seemed like an easy and less messy project to start working on.

Materials:
 Glitters
 Bottle (Just get the smaller ones for the kids)
 Beads

So I just poured all the materials in the bottle and filled it up with water. But behold all the glitters are just sticking in one area. When you start shaking it, it dissolves a bit, but a big portion of the glitters still form a clump even if you keep on shaking it. I was not going to give up and have this project end up in pinterest fail. 

 I tried it twice and the same thing happened.
Then I tried pouring in liquid dish washing soap and the glitters started to even out! It was the secret ingredient that I am sharing with you guys for a successful project.

No comments :

Post a Comment