Thursday, April 30, 2015

Planner Addict

Yes, I am a self confessed planner addict when I was in college (I think a lot are at that time). I would buy pretty fillers and mini stickers from Regina's in Greenhills, stick my neo prints in my dividers, write my favorite songs in the pages, stick pretty post-its and use multi-colored pens in writing everything. I poured so much love in my planner at that time, that's why I just change a few pages instead of getting new ones.

Cut to a "few" years later, I find myself in the planner craze again. There are a lot of creative people who use it and decorate it like scrapbooks, and the crafter in me just shined again. I feel lucky that in 2012 my bff Elia gave a planner from their Simalakamma collection, because you won't be able to find nice ones in Manila, even the inside pages are non-existent. So how did this Nanay keep up? I head to National Bookstore and bought some 12x12 scrapbook papers and those plain colored ones and started cutting and punched holes in them the moment I got home. I also got me some sticky notes to liven up the pages. 

I've been getting crafty at work and take 5 minute breaks to shoot my daily planner themes. And here's what I have so far.

These pics are all posted in my instagram account @nanaydiy and you can follow me for the more regular posts. I know there are some people here who would fall in love again with planners, let's share this passion again, message me! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment